Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sticking Stickers Day and Mishaps at Ampg Park Lrt

As planned, the two of us went to Citibank to grab the tshirts by train coz I dont know where to park during peak hour there.
The lil one was like a cow just came out of its cage (just as 'Kerbau terlepas kandang' of Malay proverb), was jollied strolling down the lane from Ampang Park station to the CB building.

On the way back at sharply 1.15pm while heading to the underground train waiting area escalator, the itchy lil finger has pressed the 'STOP' button of the escalator.
Automatically, it stopped as if it was jamned.
So for all those commuters who faced unthrilling difficulty at Ampg Park lrt station going down the escalator, please forgive me on behalf of my 'other itchy hand'. Sooo sorry!!

And at home I continued the endless packing and labelled to where the box should be placed at new home.
And again the itchy hands gave me endless headache, thank God the monster inside of me didnt wake up and resort to stay calm inside!

~after mummy sticked the stickers, I took them off to be as my body stickers!!~and I am confident that I am not guily at all!!!

1 comment:

  1. salam amra... eiii..gerammnye tengok waielah, cutenya dia..dgn aksi yg candid itew..

    ReplyDelete