Sunday, October 11, 2009

We Are Moving Part II

I've missed blogging so much and its proven to be a real tension-releaser.
The reasons I've been invisibled last few days n weeks were house packing and painting n decoupaging. But I guessed I wasnt missed at all, considering who I am in this cyber world.

Having quite a number of porcelain, glass, ceramics collections needs me to carefully double-layered wrap everything before transferring them in the transparent plastic boxes.
And its really tiring, imagine how many newspaper, bubbles, tapes and sweat were wasted.
(not to mention bucks I spent at Carrefour buying all the endless boxes)
~These were only part of it...

~The boxes been placed outside the house in the corridor coz inside are jamned with other many things, and other boxes.
~The new house-to-be. Hopefully the neighbors are not "sculpture artists-to-be maniacs"
~The bell that Waielah saw at Nagoya Textile that she screamed to mummy and rolled on the floor asking for it. Will get it one, one day Babe! (when mummy can figure out where to hang it there..)

No comments:

Post a Comment