Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I had a new House Cleaner!

While I was busying myself with wrapping and packing, the endless chores again, somebody is acting as a floor cleaner.

She grapped my camisole, sweep the floor as if it has been flooded with pouring water, while her mouth is fastly mumbling, sound like she is nagging "hey, hemmmm! abis tumpah air atas lantai ni...bla bla bla (in Pinggu's language).."

Made me smile on the spur of the moment. She must have been taping (register in mind) my nagging when I was sweeping the floor from her careless act some time ago. She really wants to play housekeeping these days.
My lil daughter also, has became protective over her mum. She will scream to daddy if he is scolding me in harsh language like "if the parking exit auto gate wont get up for the car to pass by, you go and pay the extra parking!".
"Daddy, jangan marah mummy..". I felt proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment