Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Visit to UiTM SA

Yesterday me n the lil one went to Shah Alam to 'busying' ourselves at dady's 2nd cousin convocation.
Every outing mummy's pocket tend to leak so much coz the lil one want this and that.
As a mom (and a good one) I became less rigid automatically, so long the items desired dont cost much, or expensive.

But yesterday since it is convocation, all kind of soft toys come in convo robe (or do we call it flush?), correct me if I was wrong.
And because of the ceremony also, all the sellers were cekik darah. (mind you my language ya)
Luckily I managed to get wlh these 2 stalks of soft fabric roses, instead of graduate mickey mouse in robe, hat and spectacles.

She saw seladang sculpt and was talking to the animal,as usual in her own Pinggu's language.

She must be curious looking at the animal stand like statue, being motionless.
Then to Sect 7 to eat yong tau foo with my niece Ayu. So far to feast that just found it that it was a branch of Ampang Point's one (next to Thai Village Restaurant)

2 comments:

  1. hommetown yong tau foo kat ampang. yep
    went there few times and food was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, lain dr yg lain kan, sbb soupy kot...

    ReplyDelete