Friday, October 16, 2009

Gift fr Frenz

My meeting today with my hardcore shopping girlfriend saw me brought home lovely gift.
Our gold mine destination to dig and spend our bucks/swipe our cards is none than other the MJ Av K.
Turned over excited coz got myself a $50 (only!) voucher gift fr MJ for certain spending amount spent!
But Waielah got bored till she begged to 'lets go home' jump, pull and cry.
So there will be another visit to redeem the voucher then, and frankly its never enuf for me (so greedy of me meh?
Thanks to Allah the Friday traffic jam in the city didnt hit much.
Even though I have been bullied many times on road by misbehaved drivers.
Dont worry my dear blog reader, coz I wont be nagging this time , I saved it for future.
So this is my catch of the day that I want to reveal, some remain classified for reasons, I'm sorry.
~a real bargain, a double face coffee table runner for $10 ~gift fr Miss Ar, ala Portmeirion mugs, first 3 of 6 variants ~another 3s ~each mug comes with a lid and a tea filter, in a box ~so funny Waielah ate the layer cake sandwiched with samperit on top of it.
I am wondering where did she get such an idea of eating 2 in a go, must be from observation when I ate bun with cheese in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment