Monday, October 26, 2009

I am Fully Occupied

With the neighbor son's wedding took place last weekend, my endless packing took a time release. Happy Wedding to a lovely young couple who decided to tie a knot last Friday.
My do'a for them is to stay calm on incoming challenges and keep communicating to each other.~I am curious and dissatisfied when dady kept blaming me when the sofa broke, but he never had a chance to notice this wrongful jumping act by his daughter, the culprit of all the damages even though she was only 10+ kgs...~The old partly broken sofa has been transferred to my husband's office leaving only a coffee table and a small carpet for waielah to roll on and make her usual mess.
I managed to list down all the necessary checklist and try not to miss anything.
Anything possible to be arranged earlier was on the top list.
If everything went as planned, tis wkend ISA the move will take place...~Including this 2nd (meaning got the previous 3-seaters, yey yey..) 2-seats lover sofa also fr Fella, so holeng!
Having both in soft creme color make my start worrying on the unwanted spots that may be poured,spilled,or wiped on them, especially by the naughty Waielah.







~I still made regular trips to supermkt to get some boxes for packing. Seen here Waielah got her milk fOC and joined some fun group activity, after crying for usual mengamuk..~with limited space outside the hse, the labelled and segregated boxes kept pile up inside!and more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment