Sunday, November 15, 2009

My First Folk Art

In the midst of new home reorganising ie recluttering and decluttering, I cant miss to attend a very generous folkart class generously offeredby Teacher Sya...here is her page : http://englishdecomaniac.blogspot.com/.
After being lost 2 times, and being honked by few lorry drivers (as if I need to shout : "I am lost, you i***t!"), I reached the Sifu's den aka soho.

Marvellous house cum studio, even though I dont think Sifu intentionally wants to create a mini studio at all. All her masterpieces were displayed on racks and shelves, and they didnt make her house mess unlike some I saw over the net.

Since I wanted to respect the other students' privacies, I didnt shoot any photo at all.
But, here is my 1st folkart piece. I am proud of it even though its not really that grand.
Said to myself i couldnt believe it tat I can produce tis someday..almost got me in down in tears...
I owe so much to my Sifu, many thanks Sifu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment