Sunday, October 11, 2009

Deco Plaque to Hardcore Baker

Yes, I ve been busied packing like a queen bee (I am!!)
But also finishing few things like hooks and plaque.
~the plain white piece after being painted with gesso~Before words insertion, after finishing decoupaging whats needed
~the free-hand words been misplaced a bit too high, ie not centered
~so I put some other smaller words below it to make it better (I hope!) and walla, the final piece of it.~a hook for a new house
***For my Dear Friend; hopefully you wont repaint or sticking something on top of my masterpiece like that someone has done, please dont. Coz it hurts so much. Thanks !
***For my others dearest frenz who would like to have this, please lemme know and bear with me with lots of patience coz time is what everybody want to have more in extra everyday...

3 comments:

  1. mcm nama denn je tuuu ..hihiiii.. bestttnyeee kalu dapat ..cantik wehhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, its for Suha.

    For CtDaria, sabar laling, i dah takde mood nk berkarya pening psl packing.
    Anyway I do owe u one as a rtn 4 the unclaimed gift, nanti biler dah selamat settle at the new hse,will make one for you.
    Wordings at your discretion ya.

    ReplyDelete