Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Mugs Additional of Gift

Since today waielah's daddy wanted to go to Low Yat for some iT stuffs, me n my lil daughter managed to follow him , only to BB coz my ultimate destination is the BB MJ.
I found there are other variants among Miss Ar's gift mugs, and bought another 2s for myself.

Also found some other patterns without the tea filter version. Only 4 variants are left on that version. So grabbed all the 4s.
Some serviettes for my future decoupage projects more to ala Portmeirion.
And a wedding for my neighbor's son who is getting married this 25th. A must, coz she was nice to us, even though I had some scary flat mates in C***********.(so long the name meh?)

Hadnt had much time at MJ and rushed to the counter in hurry till I forgot to use the cash voucher.
So? another trip looooo, this is not self-inflicted ah! just a usual left-out (yey yey yey..)
~the 2s other variants fr previous entry~the new version found today~this is for the eye of Miss Ar. Found the photos tree that she been actively seeking for...
~Arrg, so busy went shopping with mummy , she FORCED me to jump, run, and round all over the store not to mention sneaking to touch on the porcelain before she shouted to me "Put back!!"

3 comments:

  1. amboi amra,

    hang sejak tak keja ni, keja shopping je ek....

    jealous taw...


    *rymau

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik lerr frame pokokkk tuuu.. aku pon lama dah berkenan bende tu... ade dlm 12 gambo dok?? berape hinggit tu... ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. CtD, not as frequent as before dear. And I never shopped for handbag anymore.
    When packing, just noticed and realised I had two containers of hbags. Considered I like medium to bog sized bag rather than small totes ah.
    That is so sad.
    Having too many choices just saw me being around with only that coach heritage stripey, its really worth it.
    Still serving after 2 yrs!

    ReplyDelete