Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding Gifts to Claim

Last May and June school holiday two of my office colleagues were getting married in Muar Johor and Behrang Perak. And due to last minute travel arrangement on my side, I missed their receptions. My apologies, girlfriends!
To the newly-weds (or the basi Pengantin Baru?) couples, please do present yourselves at my house this weekend to claim your wedding gifts. Failure to do so, I will pass them to the other next person I know of who are getting married.
And also, I am thinking of having a pot-luck weekend party at my small house, so I think the usual members in crime back in MESB please do the necessary arrangement then...
Both are ready to grab for no contest!
Hope to see you all here then....Please come and join Minnie having tea!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! potluck this weekend? Seems interesting but please make it on Saturday cause I have to attend my cousin's wedding on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amboi...amboi, senyap2 dah ada blog. Lady of leisurela katakan. Jeles ku. Bab makan ni, insyaallah tak tolak punya, nanti aku usya2 kat members incrime kat ofis ni.
    My choice is laksa tranung, spaghetti tu senang buat.Klu nak cari laksa celur yg putih...go to Hock Chun...anyway majority rules, nak organize tu pun dah cukup bagus.
    Shaima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reen, yor wish granted coincidently i had bad weather this whole week.
    Roshaima, wonder how am i going to tat hock chun, sound so impossible..

    ReplyDelete