Monday, June 8, 2009

My First Blog Entry Ever

Bismillah as an opening. I have been dreaming & planning to have a blog for my own, a dream that I 've kept posponed because nobody is available to teach me the path to create a real one.
Now, being holidaying in my dad's hse in my humble but famous hometown, a good friend of mine, my ex-classmate cum my old days member in crime, lead me the way since she did hers one.
So, there the drum rumble, and rumbling, here is my blog at last....I am so excited, its like achieving one big longed, hungered for dream..and there are so many things to write to express...
The purposes are, mainly is to fill in my so many free time, and as an escape away from the daily hse chores, after all the headaches that my daughter gave me. So, here I am...
Lots more to come, pls bear with me and this snail-speed broadband in K**teh. Wish me all the luck...layan.........

No comments:

Post a Comment