Sunday, June 21, 2009

Classmate Gathering-June09

Last balik kg I had a crash dinner with some old classmates (only 3 of them, actually). Thank you all lovely ladies for showing up; you know who you are ya!
Sorry for the last minute notice since I just got know that will be leaving back home on the next day, last minutes thingys seem to keep reoccuring to me lately since I resigned and only depend on hubby's hectic schedule then.
Dinner took place at the end of my dad's house road corner restaurant just a stone throw away, and we feast very simple seafood like dying to eat deep fried squid and prawn. And some tomyam. My sister who is also my classmates' senior turn up to be as a guest, an addition to our group.
So subject matter on the nite were "who's , where", and importantly the hottests gossips (because there are many of them!). He he he...
The crime gang..
The seafood tomyam, quite lavish with seafoods

No comments:

Post a Comment