Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bags, bags, bags

As promised, here are some bags that I had, mostly purchased from online stores. Most of them are not designers coz i cant afford them. Just a cheap one, but i trust their quality, but one should not compare them with one at PS boutique. An apple with an apple, remember?
Thanks to the online technology that allows me to shop just only a clicking away at fingertips, all you need is a lappy, a reliable internet connection, an online banking facility, and of course the fund available in the bank account. Mine? Kept replenishing day by day since I learn to trick of online shopping, and you can make friends too!
This post crucially forbidden for viewing to a certain individual, who i need not to mention his name here, coz i will be flying to sky if he counts everything by a calculator. God forbid! He he he, so if u happens to know the person, please cross your finger to save me then!
~~The Bags , purses & some accessories~~

And lastly, I am going to lost one of my most reliable online bags seller, KKJ, who has announce her farewell note last week. Kak KJ (sobs, sobs, waaa....) , you will be missed, mostly by me. Read the note at http://www.june-miller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment