Saturday, June 27, 2009

Local Fruits Season

Having a prolonged sore throat after the asthma, I am dying to taste and wailap the local fruits available everywhere now, from pasar malam, street vendor supermarket, market, etc.
Its time for rambutan, durian, mangosteen, lychee, mata kucing (what do we call this actually).
I had indulged into durian from Yon Peng brought by hubby during his outstation, and that may be one of the contributing factor of my condition now (still coughing and spitting out non-stop phlegm), because I really gambled on the day I commit the sin that; the sore will soon go away, not started getting worse! Seems that I have miscalculated!
Today a kind neighbor passed me a brunch only of rambutan from her kg Johor considering she knew I am still had the problem. Thanks kakak! For the remembrance...
I have starting humming the song from 'The Tale of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny' : "Rain , rain, Go Away. Come Again Another Day..."... in my own version of "Sakit Tekak Go Away. Bagi ku Makan Buah"....
Mmmm...no words can describe its yumminess...

No comments:

Post a Comment