Thursday, June 18, 2009

Simple Flower Arrangement

This vase was purchased from online store, ie wana rainhouse tree. After waiting for months and months, the three bouquet of roses i bought fr KK finally found its home to rest peacefully (not die la!).
And last blik kg, I brought it home to pass to my sis as promised.Surprisingly, its the 1st flower arrangement in her house considered she and her spouse just moved in to their new house. Dont worry, sis. Lots more to come to you.Always lot of drama for the first of everything just like the other firsts in our life. Even a simple matter, a flower arrangement. The flower from my house, I forgot to snap the arranged one fr her hse. I believed there are others out there who had have grandier arrangement, but I m still proud of my own. My favourite is the look-like real roses, my 2nd flowers in the hse after I have discarded my dusty calla lillies..So breathtaking in closer, here it goes.. And lastly, talking about flower, my arrangement has gone to kelam-kabut in the hand of the little genius, so tell me how am I not going crazy?? Who can answer that?

No comments:

Post a Comment