Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am sick!

Dear blogger, these few days I was attacked by asthma, cough, headache, and fever. All the four diseases came to visit at the same time. Its all started with sore throat. Usually when I had that, there will be cough. Then, if the cough worsened, asthma. So the sleepless nite of trying to spit out all the phlegm made me so dizzy, a big headache.
My medication has finished, only the inhaler and panadol left. And hubby forgot to get mucosolvan from the pharmacy again for countless time. My lecture to him is to redefine his love for me out of his so many ignorance on me in his life. (he took it as my way of expressing the pain)
Redefine your love, if I still had to carry the lil girl under the hot sun to go to the bus stop to catch bus or taxi, or maybe LRT. He seems to not care the difficulty I am facing day by day, to get grocery, to get the girl's milk and diapers, and other ration of course. He didnt give a damn!
After the JB exhibition, he came home and told me he is buying a new Lancer ( I must say to impress people?), because he has been laughed off for driving the Hilux (who is so rude to do tat?). I told him when u are driving the Kenari, you had wanted a Hilux and its feel like a dream came true when finally own it one. Now u had the H then u are dying for a more fancy car. If, after u had one, what will be next? He seems dissapointed of me, cant he imagine mine of him?
So I am still sick physical and mental, trying to recuperate ASAP.
Let him have his dream car then!

No comments:

Post a Comment