Friday, June 26, 2009

Mini Hen House

Our mother tongue pronounce it as 'reban ayam'. And who knows better than me (whistle blowing?) coz my dad has few of them. Some are even built (yes, with hammer and nails) by my late mum, whom said that if my dad is building one, the house will last forever. Its because he will eradicate it to be as strong as possible for his grandchildren to still enjoy the view (and use of it, perhaps).
As days go by, many were slaughtered for the family feast, and some were sold to the kampung chicken lover eater. And surprisedly, the price is a bit more expensiver from the modern breed one.
In my modern house in the city, I had just bought myself a simple house to store some eggs since hubby like to eat the half-boiled eggs, sometimes 3 at a time. Unfortunately mine only can occupy up to 12 eggs, so stock are running fast!
And one unlucky day an egg became a victim of the curious little hand, because she has started asking mummy few question before like "whose chicken is tat?, whose eggs are there? etc etc". So some experiment are best ran by experience! And please keep experimenting dear, mummy cant afford to forbid you...only not on dangerous things!
I am still drowsy from medication and could not rush back to kg to visit a sister who has been warded for a stroke. May Allah bless her, Amin..!!

2 comments:

  1. cute nyaaaaa... beli dimana tuh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak azi berkenan ker? beli kat Qamillea wmc tuh, wat a coincidence die baru post kat blog die: http://qamilleahomedecorshoppe.blogspot.com/2009/06/tempat-telur.html

    ReplyDelete