Thursday, June 11, 2009

My First Crocs Bags Updated

I fall in love (again ?) with this 'pegi pasar' bag featured from my favourite online shopping blog, and ordered one in peach. Then another one in green. So greedy of me, but hey I am giving it to my niece for a humble present.
I mentioned 'again' coz i have quite a weak-knee over bags n handbags, which I will slowly post something on my collection etc. Not intendedly to be show-off, just to share with you guys, and maybe readers out there may share their own experience while using certain bag (some bags do have their own name like LV Tivoli, Speedy, Coach Leah, Sabrina, MBMJ Faridah (eh!like my sister's name la plak)etc...So be patient with me ya!
The price is reasonable, coz were told that its not yet saleable in Msian boutique.
Yesterday have received it, and its lovelier than in the web.
My daughter started playing the over-protective, stingy rule as she doesnt allow others to touch it by chance, so she will scream if the nephews/nieces/uncles/aunts were caught red-handed holding the bag.
~I will upload more personal photos of my bags, once USB cable is available then. (Credits to plaza x crocs)
~I am axiously looking forward for these fabs rectangle-shaped one soon, as I was told its not yet available from the lovely seller.(Credits to plaza x crocs)
~the peach bag after being ornamented with various jibbitzs, lavisly on both sides,this one had 10!
~the green one, passed! the seller gave one FOC jibbitz for every bag purchased fr her.
~All, watcha! Dady's girl is in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment