Saturday, January 29, 2011

Where Can I Get This On This Earth?

I am trying to do some folk art plaque for my hubby's farm.
The idea has been mapped in my mind.
Even though the drawing and painting parts havent been commissioned, I am very, very worried where to source the metal scrapbooking label holder, or called bookplates, or its any other equivalent terms that I didbt come accross.

My soon to be key holder will have a bit painting, on a mmmmm, MDF board.
Some hooks will be nailed on to act as hangers.
Above the hangers, each will have a label of which key refers to which.
And I am planning to label it by way of this hard to find label holders.
All the images I can get from wonderful internet search engine.

None local sources, only found a China manufacturer with a minimum order requirement of 10, 000 units (what I am gonna do with these bulk????) at the cost of USD330 exclude of shipping.
Yeap, yeap I may consider to buy the bulk and sell via the net with the power of internet networking but I had only limited friends.
But its the last resort.

Some local online crafts blogs also offer it, but with preorder from US.
And one eBay seller from Singapore.
I had not many choices, most of them are pricey.

ANYONE CAN HELP, PLEASE????
Please, just shout me at ShoutBox (not my ears, please), and I will try to get back to you very soon.
Cause I am going back to the farm tomorrow.


























Some may say, " who says art and craft are free, they are pricey", but I am still want to realise a free, cheap or affordable piece of art.

Yes, art is subjective, but it should not be manipulated by some for their own benefits on the cost of others.

Yes, economists may not agree ; there is no free meal in the world, opportunity costs, cost and worth exist, etc etc.
Thanks readers, chiaoooo...........wish me a safe journey tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment