Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pets and Cats - Part I

I had my 1st cats as pet at the age of ten if I am not mistaken.
(Am I getting absent-minded?)
Lovely kitten were born in our house, so I named it Harry, Barry, Mary (so mat saleh's taste that time).
Being young pet keeper, I lost them one by one.
What I remembered one died, cannot recall which 'ry, and the twos were MIAs.

Later, more cats were born, we kept them, and some strays came to our shade.
Ironically, the love towards them only developed among me and my late mum.
So my father, tried his best to chase them away, ride them to the wet markets in gunny sack, and dropped them there.

After few attempts, no matter how far from house he dropped them, funnily they managed to come back safe and sound.
So we (me and late mum) welcomed them with open arms and pat them, showered them with love.

My late mum was a tender and loving person, my my watchful eyes contrasts with my dad, who is a bit stricter, ahem, enough said.
She even played with them, like the way a mother play with her babies.
She even said, the house is so shady and warm, which invites lots of cats, which in turn brought us some rezeki.
Pity all the cats had no more guardian when she passed away.

My 1st after married (and many years of no cats life) cat encounter was Comel.
A friend of a friend was giving away all her cats and and my husband brought me back Comel.
Our 1st night experience was like, we went to bed leaving him outside the room and we heard few noise as there were people walking around the house.
When we woke up the next morning, we found our Gardenia plastic was on the floor, and yes, he pooped on the floor.
The rest, the house became his when we left for work.

A month later I was pregnant after trying to conceive for almost 2 years.
And later when my husband found that Comel was too lonely, he brought back a mate for Comel. And four kittens were born when I was warded for a week before giving birth to Waielah.
They are lovely, as lovely as Comel even though the mum was only a local cat.

My husband is too paranoid.
Given Waielah was pre-matured and needs extra care and precaution, he sent the whole family except Comel to SCPA.

And not long after that my hubby found an abandoned flat-nose under a car in our car park.
So Comel had another mate.
And we had another four flat-nosed kittens.
Whenever balik kg, Comel and Co. were never left unattended at home.
Instead, they also balik kg. Unless they are others to attend to them while we were away.

Most people compliment and adored their flat-nose, wide eyes and importantly hairy nice fur.
3 were adopted, and only 1 left; Kelabu.
Later we were told that by their foster parents that all of them also died.
I was very frustrated, sad, and mopping.
None of kittens died in my care (except one in next part II and on) and all did when adopted.

~" I am Comel and look at my fangs that I always dig onto mummy..."


~" I like to play inside the house, and have tried to leave my 'treasures' here and there.."


~" I loved the carpets...." and yes they were sent to laundry very often because of you!


~"hey, my name is Abu, and I am mean.."


~Waielah likes to play with Abu and the kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment