Monday, January 17, 2011

Drag Queen ???

I've been away from internet connection, when mine was barred.
Then we decided to terminate it off considered the overcharged rate.

The service provider was not faithful at all, for not informing us that they had reduced the rate to RM68/monthly for the same package I've subscribed since last 3 yrs.

It only came to our knowledge from their advertisement campaign.
Yet there are no intention at all, any words in the ad to let the old package subscriber to beware.

Yeap, i am so stupid if still want to continue to pay RM138/monthly for the same thing!
Yea, ya, there is Consumer Tribunal, or Multimedia Commission, but I decided not to play a good and determined customer role this time.

Of course they would rebut back, in their defence, customers are given choices (literally, to compare the rates among other providers), and our ad campaign is 'to kill two birds at a time', whatever, bla, bla, bla..........

So here I am blogging. Courtesy of my hubby's BB.

In the recess (and also recession time), my full attention all gone to the family, mainly the lil one
During our outing to Alamanda PJ, this was bought in coercion by the lil power...

~I am still voicing out my dissatisfaction to her till tis moment : Even Mommy dont have this kind of decent make-up, dressing table!!!Warghhhhhh

~So, when the cousins were here for a visit, he was forced to do her manicure...


~and hair styling. So demanding meh my daughter?

1 comment: