Friday, July 24, 2009

Dissappointed

A recent visit to my relative house really broke my heart. I have gave her two hanging plats, one for the kitchen and the other to welcome other to their new house.
When I was in her daughter room, I saw my contribution has been redecorated by her.
And its a total dissappoinment other than seeing my sick sister left veged out.
Why cant she appreciated mine? If she wants other wording to be on the plat, all she need is ONLY a courtesy to ask me to make another custom-made one.
~the original giveaway...(is this really a bad piece of art?)
~turned into this!!!

2 comments:

  1. lerrrr.. penat je mung buat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. itulah, terkilan sesangat tapi nk buat camner, lepas ni takde lah memandai buat nk bagi kat die.cam bg bunga kat kera plak..

    ReplyDelete