Monday, July 20, 2009

Fruits Season

For me its more to a non-stop coughing season. Yesterday I had one whole durian (only 1 ya!), and the warming/hot effect made me sweat heavily for more than 48 hrs.
Last Saturday me n my sister went to Kg Chabang to pluck and pick some rambutan from a tree that my sister leases for this season. Thank God she only managed and decided, to lease one tree. If not she will regret it coz its not worth it at all.
The lessor acts as if we came to rob/ransacked the tree, and have no courtesy at all, to provide us with the proper rod to pluck the rambutans, yet he insist one of us to climb it rather than roding it. Obviously the fruits tend to be at the edge of the tree hand, and at the most softest part. What a heck. Surprisingly, he is my late mum's foster sister's husband.
And they answered some of our question sarcastically, even though my late grandparent treated her as her own daughter. People, relatives, us, all tend to lost our moral nowadays. God forbid! Being in the situation sometimes make us wonder what we have done, have we really done anything wrong?Hurt someone? Commit big/serious sin , etc.
~the victim; the innocent tree
~we also brought some free labours to assist ...
~as for waielah, she has been luckly lately, for able to see life animals, in live
~she is so excited chasing around a little lamb to touch it ...
~we are not monkey like this one, but are people like you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment