Sunday, July 5, 2009

Loved One with Stroke - Part I

I was at KL when she was struck with 2nd stroke attack. And many had told me that a second time will be worse or the worst,up to a point the patient will be left veg out (lay down just like 'seasoned' vegetable), and wear diaper (adult diaper as oppose to baby's). This has came true. With warning, but some people, surrounding, loved one, seems to ignore by chance. Its just for fun or not to think a bit deeper, or not to get themselves unnecessary headache, or they are making countless of excuses, which one of them is if they do 'a little bit more', then they will be broke that they will have nothing to eat. I was speechless of these lame excuses, and they can make thousand of them with their intelligent brain (with low IQ of course!), but I dont care.
The most important thing that everybody must remember is, whatever happen may happen to them with Allah permission, in return. Its only in a matter of time. And they who claim that they are the followers (Muslim and Islam), they need to check, or get back to their scholar on the priciple of tawakkal (rest to Allah after strive) and strive (usaha).Because they need to rethink which one come first.
For me, we must try, strive our best at the best capacity before leaving to Allah to decide.
Not just strive at your 1/4 capacity and then leave to rest.
I am trying hard, and harder to get her back to her normal life and will not stop until succeded.
Here once again the question of real love pop up in my mind.
I think also, its a plastic, its not a real love.
Believe me this tends to happen to just anyone by mistake.
And I am very dissappointed for knowing such persons.
I just want my sister gain her normal active life back, and out of misery of course!
I am praying only to Him.Amin!!!!
(and for the ignored party I am not that noble in yor eyes to advise you on your vague beliefs)

No comments:

Post a Comment