Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ups and Downs

Everybody has experienced these in their own lives. When we had good time, we smiled alone remembering the good times, and thank the Creator.
But nothing compares to the pain going thru the most lowest of our life.
Worse, it makes me wanting to stab myself to end the misery.
It all started with a severe and painful backache, a legacy from my chair falling 15 yrs ago.
In pain, my loved one said something that I cannot TRULY accept, that cause it not registered in my memory (how many fights we had, we tend to remember the little details of them).
And I said one word back to him and it backfires me almost every second in my life from the moment I spurred it.
And having mom-in-law and other in-laws didnt help at all...and it makes my tears so cheap, and calling for my late mom lately.
Ya Allah, this humble woman seek Yor undivided strenght to face all these challenges..AMINNN..
And I m back to KL.

1 comment: