Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mismatched

Pressure is always viewed as negative, but it also should be denoted to a positive connotation (am i rite?).
When we are under pressure, our body discharge certain good enzime to help us better react to the goal that should be achieved, the one that put us under the condition in the 1st place.
Sometimes, as for me, I had done lots of thinking.
Someone lovely always remind me that the Creator has arranged everything to the bests, up to a very tiny little detail. For example, a couple. From one's point of view, the certain man is not compatible to a particular woman. Oftenly labelled as 'Like the beauty and the Beast', but actually its the best man for that woman and vice versa.
For those who have difficulty in understanding this 'sum', hopefuflly this pic helps in explaining what I am talking about here...

~this is my lil girl. Note her totally mismatched blue and pink crocs, kept me laughing my head off (to tears la tu!)

No comments:

Post a Comment