Monday, January 11, 2010

Ex-colleague's Wedding

~~~ Selamat Pengantin Baru to the Newly-wed Couple~~~~
Last weekend me and Waielah and some old office colleagues attended our also ex-colleague's wedding in Lembah Jaya Ampang.
Thank God that the four of us reached destination, and back safely.

The wedding cum gathering saw me took advantage to persuade my ex-colleague to show me a way to Jln Kenanga which made us only saw rows of shops (instead of should be browsed from one to another), because the traffic were superb jamned and condensed that we didnt manage to get a parking space at all.

Driving a sedan has its pros and cons compared to compact Perodua.
Some of them to name are parking availability, and importantly, being bullied and also bullying!(to road-bulliers, beware if you kept bullying me I will drive my husband's Hilux constantly so that when I honked, people will give a decent way (except for ready-mix lorries...tak mkn saman btol!))
Not to whistle-blowing, but I am a very, very generous driver, if drivers give propersignals.
And again we had a nice hot rojak at Ampang's KK compound.
We were about to dig into KK next if not, my daughter po-poed in her diaper, and tats really made her discomfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment