Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dream House Wall Plaque

Last nite my husband's distant relative in Kelana Jaya passed away.
Today, with Waielah at school after cooking and he was away for the visit left me with ample time to finish my last nite sketch to paint.
Break at 12 to pick lil one fr her kindergarten and I continue till 3pm.

The idea of this plaque was brainchilded from my husband's dream of having our own farm house in future. So theres a story behind...
Brilliantly, and magically we can just draw whatever comes up in mind, spontaneously or impromptu, the sky is really the limit!

~the 'blueprint' sketch done a nite earlier
~the 3 color chart background

~the finished~from the main road before arriving the farm cottage, you have to pass the bridge. Dont worry, the bridge can afford the car load~then, you will be welcomed with this humble greeting signage...~sometimes you are lucky to see in live some animals, either pet or live stocks!~only then you will see the cottage in pastel color after a fountain, opposite the garage (now you are rest assured why you no need to worry to pass over the bridge with your vehicle, with exclusion to : tanker, ready-mixer, bull-dozers, caterpillars, etc..)~there is also a small river after the house, which in this current scenario the boat was absent since she was sailing to somewhere...

Thank You All for bearing with my stories and lending your ears and eyes ..I do agree that I am a good story-teller but I am not a pro-CNN...

No comments:

Post a Comment