Thursday, January 14, 2010

Egg House for Sis

I bought this originally blank egg house that can accomodate 16 eggs fr Wana.
Tired of kept postponing my promise (because I am gonna back to see them all soon) to my sister at Paka that someday when I am confident, and capable, I will draw a hen on it.

So today after finishing the wall plaque additional animal, I managed to draw a hen on the hse door, and a bigger hen on the more spacey back of it (even though its keep pop-up in my mind nobody will ever notice the painting on the back)..
And here is the result..

~the top front of the house~I was supposed to colour the hen with black back ground 1st, so that the hair are more prominent to the naked eye

After finishing the 2 project today, I was really exhausted but satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment