Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dady's Away

Ramadhan is arriving but my hubby was away, 1st time since we been married.
This time he off to Jakarta so I invited my lil brother and his friend to break fast with me.
I cooked a simple nasi kerabu, poor hubby he missed the cooking.

After sending sis and her hubby to bus terminal straight away to AEON AU2. People cramped to get their fresh poultry supplies on the 1st day of fasting cum weekend, and I opted for the same.
I've told my sis I wont buying anymore fish or whatsoever from the ****mat wet market coz I had bought a bad fish.

And pity I cannot identify it (I am thinking about others? are they luckier?). Their lighting tricks make it hard to identify bad fish in general appearance.
I resorted to pay a bit more penny on more freshier fish.
To the fishmonger, no offence...I remember one of the tort rule of thumb: "Buyers Beware".
So I am practicing my right as a customer in my affordable capacity, I knew I can do better.

Then I visited a newborn Shamsinar's baby with the rest of present MESB and MITSB gang.
~with dady away, waielah has conquered the bed to her liking:posing, jumping and jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment