Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reading Spree

I am shamed to be Malaysian because among the tallest, longest, widest of something, we scored as the least book reader society (only 8 books per year if I m not mistaken, pls correct me if I was wrong).
So this Ramadhan I have started (restarted?) my long forgotten hobby; reading.


~~Besides the usual fashion magazines and recipes books for coming Raya cookies ideas, I had finished reading this...so fast coz one doesnt need to utter every word written..~I had to order this fr MPH Midvalley to be sent to Alpha Angle outlet , but without the proper tools (brushes and more paints) this has not been fully utilised, yet.~and this is a compulsory Ramadhan spirit pump-in, but it goes really slow. Maybe becoz one had to utter every word, except for the commas n pull stops?

No comments:

Post a Comment