Sunday, August 23, 2009

DIY Tins

Here are some of few tins I had started decoupaged somewhen last year.. And since I've been back to KL, some friends have asked of my whereabout...

Having a better toy (other than paint and brush n scissors and varnish) to maneuvere around the KL city, I was busily occupied with sending and picking hubby's laundry, shopping for groceries, spying on 'someone', going for a facial treatment, entertaining out of town guests, etc
Also, hubby has asked me to clean and clear some area in the middle room to fit a threadmill(?, I am wondering where is it?) for me to run through. So the house was a bit mess, and this pic done the justice to my confession...

And I am still making myself busy decoupaging few more tins, and these are them unvarnished, yet.~the fourth
~the fifth
~the sixth

No comments:

Post a Comment