Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LLB

I am trying to occupy my limited free time to do few new exploration project.
In the midst of finishing one peg bag for Nurin, this little accident happened while we were enjoying the full-chocolatey Choc Indulgence cake.

The victim, this time, on the little five years old hand, was none other than the Country Rose Corelle bread n butter plate.

I just hold, and gasped my breath, with a cash register "***blink!!!!" sound in my head.
Trying to recall how much they sold it a piece in the market, that was my lost for the day.
Positively, I shouldnt convert any lost in monetary term or, value.
One would say, but I am adjusting my sanity to not to turn to insanity on the wrongdoing and especially, the wrongdoer.

Luckily, no one were njured from the broken pieces scattered on the floor.
By the time, the cake has been fuly salvaged in our stomaches.

However, my patience was again been challenged when this happen :



~YES, my chinas cabinets has been trepassed by the plastic 'masak-masak' toys belong to whoelse...
So, to still be in control I am trying to have another project to be LLB , 'Look Like Busy' as my husband would like to refer to when he saw anyone is bustling around or juggling to do some work done....

No comments:

Post a Comment