Monday, February 14, 2011

How Much Does This Cost?

Few days ago out of the blue when deciding of the lunch menu, suddenly it crossed my mind to cook the gulai lemak ikan masin.

Noticing that my fresh food supplies were running out made me rush to the nearby supermarket, the G at BA. (gee, goods at this G are more pricey than the other Gs)

Yes, this entry is specially post to share with viewers, that I found myself shocked but no choice of looking at the tag of 1 (one) piece of daun kunyit (is it called as turmeric leaf?).

It carry a shocking tag of MYR 0.89...

~due to a bit vague image, pls zoom it if you cant see it clearly

Yeap, yea, some of you who know me may be puzzled.

Gosh, lately the main commodity ie petrol price per litre has risen from MYR2.15 to 2.30.
In the same month again to 2.40 then till now 2.50....and all other things follow voluntarily.
For a non-price sensitive inelastic demanded goods like petrol, we consumers left with no choice except for only pay at whatever price, even at MYR10/litre we still WILL PAY...or, have to....

Gosh again, my economics vocabs are rusting like a worn out enamel...

Salute 1Malaysia!!!! WE Pledge Our Loyalty to Our Country!!!

P/s: This message DOES NOT contain any political elements at all

No comments:

Post a Comment