Sunday, February 13, 2011

DIY-Peg Bags

My bought peg bags are too precious to be used as a peg bag.
Ideally the bag should then be outside purposely to store laundry pegs, but I am worried that the harsh weather will make it dull, so such a waste.

Its been lingering in my mine besides the thread and cushions plots, and wanting to produce one on my own.
(wonder what else are my plots ?)

So I decided to trace and cut from the existing LA, reminding myself of how pricey there are.
Not to mention and be compared to the Portmeirion which are far more pricey.
Originally aiming to have a jumbo size to occupy the lil one school books, which is :

~I am suffering of big headache and tantrum temper of having a lil mess-maker in the house

~hopefully some of the books will be stored in this supersize peg bag


And I also made another extra 5 bags to be given away to my nieces, yes, I had more than five, but I assumed only this figure will appreciate them.
To date since, I've been busy playing a good housewife role to a husband who had just came back from farm, I managed to finish four only.





~I only had a basic stitching sewing machine so the lettering were stiched using the button hole mode

No comments:

Post a Comment