Friday, April 16, 2010

A Therapeutic Theraphy

Been just recuperated from bad fever I am having less appetite toward foods.
So in house cooked food is a big no-no, i felt like vomitting.
Everyday food are either eat out or tapau.

First nite was at Madam Lim's @ AEON AU2.Poor pity yummy fried rice I just managed to eat a quarter of it with a help from the tiny lil girl.
Looks like she loved the outing much rather than the eating activity itself.

~being naughty cum lazy, she loved to be on stroller

Last nite before hubby went for a long outstation we dined out at the Titiwangsa Lake Restoran Nelayan. All went ok except for the deep fried squid in medium serving (what a waste) because the dipping flour was way too salty..how to eat that?really spoilt my mood and slumpy appetite..

Good news came in sms fr MJ informing the MJ Cardmember Previleges Sales. So today both buckled up and off to OU where I spent half of my remaining credit card limits.

Then to LQ to get niece coming soon wedding gifts, woods plaques, sealers, paints etc and the endless list till Waielah stroller were fulled and almost overturn because of weight disproportionate. ~so the result?because I am a basic human I am half satisfied. My list of unlimited wants is still piling up..

No comments:

Post a Comment