Friday, April 2, 2010

Been replied

"CARE/011290/10

Dear Ms ,

Thank you for your recent payment.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to open the attachment in your e-mail. However, please note that payment made via any payment channel will be posted into your Astro account within 3 working days from the payment date.

Should you have any other enquiries, kindly contact our Contact Centre at 1300-82-3838 which is operational from 8.00 am to 12.00 midnight daily or email to wecare@astro.com.my.
We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.

Yours sincerely,

Associate
Correspondence and Operations
Customer Contact Centre"

***As if they knew I am posting this correspondence in my blog then I received a polite answer. I am not yet reconnecting my Astro and my hse reception is so damn poor...
However kudos to them for taking care a customer like me.

***This entry however is not directly or indirectly to condemn any organisation yet it reflects parts of my life generally..please no thanks, no politicking. My life is sensational enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment