Monday, November 30, 2009

Rainy Raya Haji

In these rainy days everywhere from KL to Kerteh to KB left many of us in no raya mood.
However seem the mode was auto switch by itself coz there are family, relatives, and neighbors.
For somebody single, raya can be spent whole day bulging on our comfy bed. I envied them.
But for those who have their own family (ies) like me, we have to just move with the flow.
Sorry singles, I am not saying that u'all dont have a family, but your family circle is slighty smaller rather than us married.
I meant, its only listening to our mother the only person will nag on the endless sleeping marathon on rayas.
Unlike us who have more voices to listen to (mom's, dad's, sisters', brothers,' in laws', MIL's , etc).
When they are talking about responsibilty to us, the lists are a bit longer too.

So, here I am stuck in P Chepa, KB.
Only happens to be to KB Mall this evening and spend $100.
Other than that, only body-weight-addition programmes.
Gosh, I missed my whole family in Kerteh coz just spent 2D/1N with them (doesnt this sound like a holiday brochure?) coz hubby got many commitments in KB.~wlh crook face eating icecream. Why she wants to show such a cruel face still puzzles me..~this set is a lucky draw gift offered by one of the supermkt in PC.
So whitey. I didnt try my luck to scout for it over furnitures stores around town coz everybody seem to give a no-no and blur answers when asked of their whereabout.

~Dina, wlh's cousin from Lipis is a toddler now
~the bear picture sampler for my next sketch reference.Hopefully..

No comments:

Post a Comment