Thursday, November 26, 2009

Room plaques for Nieces

Having learn few strokes techniques, I am trying to do as much and as frequent as possible with a thought that everyday I will keep improving.
And its proven even though the fur is not yet obvious to the naked eyes.
The teddy bear sketch, which will be taught by my Sifu in the next ahead class but I am so eager to try 1st on my own.

And the victim recipient of the end products are none than my nieces in L144 Kemaman.
Hopefully, they will hang the plaques proudly on their private room doors.
Only one free message : Please be thankful that your parent is not in the military profession, if not I will proudly stroll into your rooms smell nothing but a clean and fresh aroma. ~a single bear for a niece who conquer one whole room for herself in the house

~I am adding some new finishing ribbon~the duo for the middle and third niece who share their room.~think that I should get more variety ribbons, in stripey, polka dots, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment