Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WIP 1 - Egg Shelf

I was so excited last week to finish this hen eggs shelf.
Half way when it comes to the hen,suddenly I was blank-minded of how to paint it.
So I have to resort it to the next painting class then...

I am now anxiously waiting for the class day to come.
The plan is during this coming CNY 1-week school break...
Agree to the saying that says "penantian itu satu penyiksaan" or, "waiting is killing"...
~anybody interested in this item please let me know ya..but this is not the final outcome yet

***As at today I had finished with this piece without unvarnished since CNY planned class seems impossible.Will upload the outcome and few others once camera is ready.
***I am now being connected to the world by Nokia most basic cum cheapest fon 1202

No comments:

Post a Comment