Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Peg Bags 1

Sorry if there are readers out there suddenly want to vomit, but I cant stop myself.
I agreed with the Australian magazine Country Decorators Handbook editor, Ms Donna Macpherson says, I quoted, "One of the secrets to achieving the perfectly decorated country home is that it must have a sense of you at its every core.
It is no use creating a picture-perfect home that feels alien to you.
The chosen decoration should not only work for you and your family in practical terms it should also make your heart sing or at the very least make you feel glad when you enter each room." Unquoted.

Last Federal Day public holiday coincidently my friend fr Kerteh were at KL for her time-off short break.
Managed to bring her to Ikea, and its totally packed till we cannot move easily, compared to my usual day visits.
While at LQ got my two pieces peg bags and seems that I have collected all their last Autumn/Winter season's collection.
The new collection has not yet arrived from UK or China (not really sure from where, some may be made in Thailand or China, but still come fr main GBR HQ).

No doubt my visit to the store rarely seen me gone back empty-handed, always full loaded!
And my pocket is leaking non-stop!

~the peg bag from the Strawberry collection, no sleeve.....~this one named Bunched Rose and Dots if I am not mistaken....with sleeve

Well, at least after a hard day's work (even though only doing house chores), my heart able to sing.

Now that I know why some people have to pay their psychiatrists to be able to feel relieved, and heard them cries.

For me, I invest into Laura Ashley, Romantika, KK Home Deco, Lovely Lace, Ikea, and many other corporations.

And Allah gave me free-of-charge peace of mind. Alhamdulillah!

No comments:

Post a Comment