Monday, February 8, 2010

Deserted in the barred Island

My jamned telephone has not been working since last weekend.
And its so inconvenient to be in the situation of not being able to get connected with friends, ex-colleague, siblings, and sending sms to husband to get home early (or earlier?).
The latter is most killing me softly, honestly speaking/confessing.

Its like been deserted in the barred (or barren?) island, stranded on the lonely desert, and many other melanchonies that I cant think of.
Its like I cant think straight too, now.

Just to make myself busy I have been busied to paint my Ikea watering can which I bought from the last trip with a friend.
To my frustration, I am not able to snap the photo of the can before and the result today.
Some people may shout to be to be strong or not to make a big fuss of it.
Yeah, its not the end of world, I understood.
But just a feeling that your life is crashing down...imagine how yourself..

After serving me almost 3 years, the phone is tired of my daughter purposely slam dunk on it, not too mention my incidental accidents.
But I thought at the price of $1688 in 2007 (yes, I did remember the tag precisely. My husband did better than me :"I gave $2000, the cashier only changed to me $1". Go figure! ), it should be able to survive longer.
Yeah, supposedly, coz I am going to use it again after it came back fr service centre.
If not, I have no idea what is going to happen to me (rather than to the fon) as my top concern.
And to make thing worse, my backache is not like compromising me too!!

So, what happen to the motto : " N***a, Connecting People" LOL???

Somebody HELP me..........!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment