Sunday, May 30, 2010

Some Enamel Can

I was jumping to joy after been told by my sister that she managed to sell all of the merchandise passed to her.
Many thanks to her effortless sales ..
While procuring some stocks, I realised many are not my own craft made.
Sadly, I only have these limited enamel vases to be sold..

~the gold curve embossed creme enamel watering can cum vase without stout

~the flower embossed creme enamel watering can vase with stout

~the creme-coloured duos
~the flower embossed raindrop enamel watering can cum vase with stout

~the flower embossed raindrop enamel watering can cum vase without stout

~the raindrop-coloured duos

~the strawberry mini pail
Back in UB, I still had few item still in commisioning.
As other FA practitioners know, painting only can be done in the right mood at the right time, if not : disaster!!
Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment