Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Oven Gift

I had just scrapped my Butterfly electric round oven, jammed, only because the filamen has dropped down so every time the power is on the circuit will automatically switch it off.
So after begging and begging and black-mailing, hubby surrendered to UnHuat to buy me the bargained Europa Velencie 688e, at RM1000.
But he dared to call me in front of the tokey and told me its look so 'kokak/cikai/whatever(?)', and suggested a superior one; the Indensit.
One he should know is he should not compare a Malaysian-made Europa with Italian-imported one, its just like comparing the Proton/Perodua with Peugeot/Alfa, its not an apple to an appple ma! Anyway, thanks Hubby for this, but please do not expect that this will buy me to nod for yor 2nd wife proposal!!!

~the Valencia 688e. I copied this photo fr WMC forum many months ago, sorry I am not able to credit the owner coz I cant remember whom she is..~my latest toys, quite anxious to start my Raya cookies project. Lets the game begin!!!~0bviously, it is very big for my small kitchen. Remember the CIMB Home Financing tv commercial (the 2 people stuck/bumping by each other in their small kitchen)?My sis said the ad really reflects my house....

P/S: SOS calling for this brand current user to PLEASE share with me the tips of using this machine, coz they had many baking variety and I am so lazy to read the manual...

No comments:

Post a Comment