Monday, March 15, 2010

Mum & Daughter's Project

With my sister-in-law visit to our house my schedule became full with shopping and places to visit list.
A day before she went back to KB, me and my daughter managed to bake some cookies.
And the tricky part was to deco it properly and beautifully with royal icing where Waielah loved to get messy with the colors.
~the teddy bears are the most hot item among the kids. I managed to make only 5 colors variations this time
~After begging and jumping, and good-behaving of course, Waielah got this carousel from LL~and mummy got this...~having this mummy is still aiming for a bigger one but not yet in store fr KKHD~Waielah got a complimentary entrance to Sunway Lagoon for being below 90cm tall but she just liked the pooling activity. All the chances to play the other outdoor games were wasted~after 1.5 years been brought back fr ChatukCak Bangkok market, the onion finally produced the flowers....Am I a bad, really bad gardener?

No comments:

Post a Comment