Monday, December 14, 2009

To Puncak Alam for 1st time

The whole family (even only the 3) were riding in dady's Baby Jag (damn he called the car as Babe, tell me which wife wont get envy?) to UiTM Puncak Alam satellite campus to pick up my niece and her GF from her Martial Art Tournament.
We almost lost because there is no proper signage from Meru at all.
We were heading towards Kuala Selangor/Btg Kali when finally, there is only lucky signage telling the junction to the campus is 500m on the right turn.
Whoever from UiTM authority reads this hopefully will highlight this to the proper management channel, or should I write them an email as a concern visitor.
I doubt coz I just been there to pick up relatives from other uni who happen to compete in the tournement tat took place at their campus.
However, they should if they are community-concern.

I missed all the photo shooting of such a beautiful place to study, compared to my 1st campus in Trolak cum palm estate training centre..

To cut short, just managed to shot one photo of the team memory together (exclude me of course!)
And there is no makan2 at all coz were rushed back to KL to get their bus ticket to Kth.
~Congrats to them even though they didnt win as The Best Team (and so sorry for vague photo quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment